After a much enjoyed girls night out I have been successfully persuaded into creating the Brown Family Blog. So here goes nothing...!!


After 3 long years of many long days and late nights we (yes I am including myself!) finished Law School. Adam Graduated from the University of MN and is now working for a Firm in Orem while he studies to take the Bar. Let the games begin!
Moving Back Home!
We made the Midwest our home for 3 years but I would be lying to you if I said we weren't excited to come "home". We thoroughly enjoyed our time away. We grew in ways we didn't know we could grow! What a wonderful experience it has been. Only a few days after graduation we packed the U-Haul yet again to set off to our new adventure in Utah. I have to mention that with every move we have made we do get a little bit wiser. This time we paid to have a moving truck drive all of our stuff and we just had to drive the car. I should say Adam drove the car; Anna and I enjoyed a quick flight home.It's a BOY!!!
While Adam was driving across the country I went to have an ultrasound. 'Ultrasound appointments' have to be one of the neatest days for a mom. I don't think words can really describe the enjoyment of seeing for the first time a little being of your creation... absolutely amazing! Obviously Adam adores Anna but the excitement he rendered was equivalent to that of a nine year old on Chirstmas Morning! Needless to say we are so thrilled to be having a little boy.


Upon arrival we spent four wonderfully relaxing days in the beautiful sun of St. George. Anna loved to have undivided attention from her dad...I'm not gonna lie I loved the attention too! This summer has been great. We are so glad to be back!

Hiking Stewart Falls
4th of July in Park City
Grandma and Cousin Sarah, and her little boy Jack
Anna and Josh enjoying the Pleasant Grove Fireworks. **A must see event!
Anna in her favorite Sunday outfit!
18 comments:
cute pictures claire! i hadn't seen many pictures of anna and she is adorable! and you look so cute with you little belly. i can't wait to see little baby boy brown :) any names? and what's the due date again? i sometimes wish i was still in utah...what i wouldn't give for a cafe rio salad...:) glad you are back home and close to your families. keep the pictures coming! miss you! love,
rachel
welcome to the blog world! if you need some blogs to link to yours mine is always available - ericjosie.blogspot. great blog!
Claire...
So fun to hear all about your family updates. And, congrats on the baby boy! I am so glad you started a blog, it will be great to keep in touch. Where are you guys living, it would be fun to get together. I've got ya linked to our blog... http://amyandwesboyack.blogspot.com
Welcome! These pictures are great and I am so excited that you are back! We just need to get together more :)
Hey guys-
we miss you here in MN but, we'll be seeing you in the west soon! Good job on starting the blog...they are lots of fun! Have fun & claire, I hope you are feeling well.
love, Em Mc. and the 4 bambinos
Ok - so I'm apparently not "with it" as I don't even know how to START a blog! But I LOVED reading yours. Hope all is well and Regan misses Anna - just yesterday she wondered on her own if Anna is still a baby....cute. Keep in touch! Deb
YAY Claire! I am so glad that you have joined the band wagon. I was a little reluctant myself - especially because we didn't have kids yet and who wants to read about just us - but is is fun and I am glad I did it! It is fun just to see pictures and stay updated on friend's lives! You look great!
Hurray for your blog! It is so cute. Hope you're feeling great. Let's get together soon.
Great blog! It is so fun that all of our friends are joining. I am excited to get updates on you guys regularly now, especially since we'll be leaving soon. Keep blogging!
Hey Claire! So glad to see you blogging......I can see you figured out the pictures LOL! We had fun the swimming the other day - we need to get together again soon. Love seeing pics of your cute family!
Claire,
We were both peer pressured into the blog scene! It is great! You have the Cutest little family and Anna and Josh are the cutest little buddies I have ever seen. It was so much fun swimming the other day! We need to get together more often. You are such a good mommy. I put your link on my page, so I'll be checking in regularly! Love you, Katie
What a cute family! We are so glad you are back in Utah. It was fun to see all the adorable pictures!
We miss you guys back here in Minnesota! Congrats, Adam, on graduating and good luck on the bar! Hard to believe your little boy is coming so soon. Best wishes to your family.
Love, The McClelland's
Hey Claire! This is Alyssa Brimhall. I am so glad that you found our blog! I didn't know that you knew Jae -small world! Your little family is darling and I am so jealous that you guys are all done with school! We are just starting the long haul! But, we are enjoying Kentucky so far. Keep in touch!
Hey Claire! How I happened onto your blog I can't even tell you. I think it goes all the way back to Haley and Kyle Pulley. So random but I'm glad I did. I'll be a faithful reader to see what's going on with you, Adam, Anna, and baby boy. Congrats on finishing law school! Everyone is so excited to have your family back in the ward. You'll have to come visit sometime!
Hey Claire it is Chelsea Cram, Your blog is darling.. Tell Sarah hello next time you see her, her little Jack is cute.
Hey girl! It's been awhile- I think of you everytime we go to the Pizza Factory. Karen passed your blog my way- great job! You inspiried me to start one of my own (and of course I had to add you as a link...) Hope to catch up with you again soon!
claire - so fun to hear from you. congrats on the new boy! little boys are so much fun! Glad that you had the experience to live away from home for a while - it really makes you appreciate where you are. we actually love our time in buffalo but there really isn't anywhere quite as nice as just being home! enjoy!
Post a Comment