I am 100% positive I have the BEST High School Friends EVER! Last month we (all 11 of us) ventured down to St. George for a little extra Sun Shine and Girl Time. I was strictly instructed from my husband to come back well rested. If you count staying up till 4am, sleeping in, running, hot-tubing , shopping, eating out, pedicures, and laughing; then I came back Extremely well rested. Thank you to everyone who watched kids, took off work, or covered our backs in any other way to make this trip possible. What a blast. I love You Girls!
*We missed you McCall, Candice, Katie, and Missy*
In the flower garden at the Bellagio in Las Vegas
We went to Vegas to see a show, unfortunately it was sold out...Cheese Cake Factory was the alternative- Not a bad alternative!
7 comments:
Sure, Claire. I see how it is. You'll go to St. George and Vegas but not to Phoenix! I am crushed!
No, seriously, I'm glad you had a great time! We're FORCING you to come next year. There will be no excuses. :)
Yeah You're Alive!! I haven't seen or talked to you since St. G and your blog hasn't changed, so I thought something had happened to you ;) I still love thinking about and looking at all of our trip pictures! It seriously was such a fun trip, which we will need to do again and again and again and again!
i'm jealous!
What an AwEsOmE trip! You must be living right...
Now THAT sounds fun! I can't believe you guys were all able to ditch husbands and kids to make this trip happen! I'm SURE that took a lot of planning. I think you've just inspired me to do the same thing. Thanks!
Looks like it was a blast! I just got back from my girls trip and think I might beat you as far as have the best HS friend :)! Glad you had fun and a break! Let's get together soon....
how fun! You of all people deserved this!
Post a Comment