Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quinn turns Two!

I have to admit, after Anna's marathon birthday it was very tempting to just give Quinn a balloon and call it good. He will never know. I could just tell him about the wonderful parties we had, couldn't I? The birthday boy slept in late. I was literally holding Anna back from waking him. We opened presents, went to ChuckEcheese. Ate lunch at cafe rio (that was me celebrating the two years of motherhood) and played with cousins. I will admit though we did not have cake this year. I am sorry Quinn, Three years, I promise!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Happy birthday, Quinn!!! That's ok...don't worry about the cake...I think that's how we treated Christmas the first few years I was a mom:) there's only so much you can do:)

Brown Family said...

Happy Birthday Quinn! We love and miss you!
Love,
your Arkansas cousins

christensen crew said...

So cute, little Quinn. He has one of those endearing little faces that you can't help but fall in love with! He is so handsome. And you are right, he'll never remember cake! Your blog always makes me laugh...I love the things you post.

Love and miss you...
Hopefully I'll get to see you soon. I still want to have a PC party!

Call me...love kate

Rebecca said...

Claire,

You are an amazing mother and so creative. Anna's party was adorable, all your crafts are so clever... yet you have a great knack of keeping things simple. Sure wish we lived closer so I could see you more often. Hope all is well! Love ya!

Rebecs said...

What kind of mother are you? :) Really though, what a cutie. Tiffany touched up my hair on Tues. told her about the 7th, we're on. Also, I need an email for Jed, I want to set him up with one of my neighbors.

Brett and Lisa said...

Little Quinnie is so cute! I am sure that he had a great day! Wish I could have celebrated and gone to Cafe Rio with you!

Jer + Lu said...

Happy birthday to your little man!