that is hilarious! She is sure growing up, isn't she?!!! I'm amazed...somewhere along the way she went from a toddler to a little girl! (of course, I know this is the natural chain of events, but it sure does amaze me.)
My name is Claire. I am Mom to 4 beautiful children who inspire me to teach them all that I know. I developed this idea of KidsCamp because of my love for my own children.
4 comments:
Best song I've ever heard. Love it!
that is hilarious! She is sure growing up, isn't she?!!! I'm amazed...somewhere along the way she went from a toddler to a little girl! (of course, I know this is the natural chain of events, but it sure does amaze me.)
So cute! I think she has got a promising career as a song writer ahead of her.
she is a natural! my favorite part was when she said ice cream and she made the great face! I can relate!
Post a Comment