This past year my Grandparents celebrated 65 years of marriage. I am so grateful for these two people. I am so grateful for the role they have played in my life. They have both taught me so much; such great life lessons. I know I am a better person today because of the example of them. Happy anniversary grandma and grandpa. I love you!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
65 Years of Marriage
Posted by Claire at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a wonderful milestone to reach! I hope I see that anniversary with Chase some day:)
Your grandparents are the sweetest people in the entire world! Hope they are doing well :)
How do your grandparents look exactly the same as they did when I met them over 10 years ago? You've got some good aging genes Claire! (I knew I'd love them from the moment your grandpa grabbed me and pulled me on his lap - what a flirt!)
Miss you tons. It was great to be with you for all of the festivities.
Post a Comment