Do you think Myth busters could do a show on the theory of 'Nesting'? I swear it is real. Last week I realized that my time as a mother of 1 is quickly drawing to a close and that idea was a little more than I could handle. I had a list of about 15 projects that needed completion...and by gosh I got them all done. I had more energy last week than I have had during my whole pregnancy combined! I guess I will just have to wait and see if that was mother nature telling me to get a move on or just my own paranoid frame of mind! Has anyone else experienced this or am I going crazy?
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Good for you getting things done. I think it is because we know that when the baby comes any free time we have while the baby is sleeping we are sleeping too. You sure are getting close, we are excited for you. You will be a great mom of a cute little boy!
Hi Claire!! I'm so glad you said hi...it was so fun to see YOUR blog and what you've been up to! Your little girl is beautiful! Makes me so excited (we're having a girl in November). When exactly are you due? Congrats on the boy by the way! Anyway it was great to hear from you...I'll have to check out your blog more often to get the latest updates.
Oops...I left a comment on your last post! Thanks for saying HI!
Will you push this baby out already? Geez! Nesting - wow, if I could only have the nesting instinct while I am not pregnant... too bad it doesn't translate. I need that boost of energy to get my list of projects done. Good luck w/ #2! I think I am at least 6 months behind on Cohen's baby book. Just don't have time anymore.
its totally real. when i was prego with ty, (like a month before he was born) i decided i needed to switch our room with aurora's room. i decided to do it while danny was at work and i moved all our furniture and switched the rooms. finishing most of it before danny came home! maybe that is why ty came early...
I can't believe you only have 3 days to go. Are you so excited? I am pretty sure you need to link me to your blog! haha.
I am working on a story for The New York Times about the nesting instinct and would very much like to talk to you regarding this post. Please contact me at k8murphy@gmail.com. I'd like to set up a brief telephone interview if you're up for it. Also, please don't include this comment on your blog. I don't want to get a lot of unwanted correspondence.
Post a Comment