Last Thursday Adam volunteered to stay home with Quinn while Anna and I went to the BYU Game! What a Blast!
Anna loved the game. She clapped whenever she saw Josh clap and danced whenever the music came on. The kind people behind us generously donated their popcorn and twizzlers to the 'Josh and Anna I-am-bored-fund'. We had a great time! But I have to say that the best part of the whole night was that we had NO Potty Accidents!!





7 comments:
How fun for you two! I also love the hat!
Go Cougs! I'm impressed the little ones made it through the game. I wouldn't dare take mine! I can't believe how old Mike is! And your Dad too! jk.
I am dying to see you and your family next week!! I can't wait!! Cute pics from the football game.
congrats on the new baby boy! he's darling and you look way too good to have just had a baby! love the flour all over the floor - Anna must be one fun and adventurous little girl! you're awesome to take her to the football game, esp after just having a new baby. lucky anna!
I love you!!! Your family is the cutiest! I can't wait to see you guys next week. Are you guys going to St. George? We are going to be in Idaho for Thanksgiving, but I am flying in on the 19th (that is Monday) and then we are going to drive to my folks Wednesday so I have got all day Tuesday to shop and play with you guys! also, we (ok really just me) set up our own blog! Horray for getting with the times! it is mandmgodfrey.bogspot.com talk to you soon
So that comment by milkiway was me. I guess I was logged-in under Jarom. Oops!
I can't wait to become best friends with Josh and Anna during Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment