Monday, November 5, 2007

UnderWHERE??



We are working on potty training...we have yet to explain the panties!


Later that night I tried to convince her that she should trade her panties for some Dora Pull-ups...this was the compromise!

6 comments:

anne said...

Anna is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving- we're coming with Molly, KC and Marth! See you soon.

christensen crew said...

I LOVE this home movie footage! That will be one of the family favorites for years to come. My two, almost three year old could use an underpants explanation too!

Jer + Lu said...

So funny! I'm sure she'll thank you some day for getting that on film... or not.

Unknown said...

why do I have a feeling I've sen a video like this before? Does she take after her mom's side of the family or what?! This girl is a Calvert through and through - it made my day to watch that video. Glad also that she caught onto trick-or-treating - that's alway a relief, now to get her off of candy is the hard part!
I am in London right now with Beef and thinking of you - it is so beautiful here. Bethany Brown is gorgeous as always, it was really great to see her. It took my like two seconds to realize who she was - I had almost forgotten she came with beef so to see her in a different context took a second! She is so wonderful - well all my love from London - I'll tell the queen you send your regards

Forsythe said...

So cute Claire! It is fun to see actual footage of your little girl. Good Luck with the potty training thing!

Brett and Lisa said...

I hope she didn't learn this from her mother :)...