Wednesday, December 5, 2007

2 Months Old

I have had a few people comment that I haven't posted any pictures of Quinn. As this was brought to my attention I realized that my baby is just perfect and all of my attention is usually directed elsewhere! But by popular demand here are some pictures of my perfect little Quinn!






9 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

You're right, he is perfect! He looks so much like you! Anna looks like such a doting big sister--how lucky are you?!

The Lees said...

He definetly takes from your side of the family

Kelly said...

He's so beautiful, Claire. I love the pics!

Rebecca said...

He is such a doll Claire. You are such a good mommy and I was glad to chat with you the other day!

Spencer T said...

what a stud!, and she's a cutie too!

Alder Family said...

Claire, your kiddos are too cute! I can't believe that Quinn is already two months. I got your text last night...the 21st works for us!

Brett and Lisa said...

calvert genes are sure strong! he is so cute! thanks for posting the pictures :)!

The Lady of the House said...

Quinn is so cute! I can't tell who he looks more like, but who cares - he's still handsome.

Andy and Kimi said...

ohmigosh...he is so cute. He looks just like a little Calvert- I love it!