Last Sunday Adam blessed Quinn. He did a beautiful job. Quinn really is a wonderful baby that is why we didn't even entertain the idea of him behaving anything but good. Well we were wrong! He cried and cried and cried! Poor Adam was trying to give the blessing all while trying to muffle the cries. The ironic part was when the blessing was over he feel fast asleep and slept through the whole party. I guess we learn for next time!
I thought about dressing him again to get a good picture of his 'blessing day' but then I thought NO that wouldn't be honest. This was the blessing day in true form!
After the Blessing we went to the Brown's home for a wonderful lunch. Thank you to everyone who came.

Grandma Beth & Tommy and Grandpa Clel
Uncle Jed and Uncle Brian
Aunt Melissa, Tommy, Anna & Dad
Me: Anna Smile for the picture
Anna: No
Me: Please!!!
Anna: NO!
* Score: Anna 1 Mom 0
Anna showing her 'tricks' to all her grandparents
The End of a Long Day! Good thing it only happens once!












9 comments:
Claire he is just adorable! I love those last two pictures of him. And Anna with the dress on her head....classic toddler! You look super good! How do you do it? It looks like you had a fun day.
What a great day with family! YOur kids are gorgous and so are you! Such a cute little boy! Merry Christmas
Doesn't it feel so good to have the blessing over? It's always such a special but hectic day! Quinton looks adorable and Anna's amazing in her cheerleader lift. Very impressive!
Claire, I love your blog! I love the peace on earth post-- how did you get them to fall asleep together like that? That is priceless. AND then I loved the nativity scene of anna and Josh!--and the witty comments of becoming adam and eve. You are so funny.
Looks like Quinn had a great blessing day! What a cute fam, what a lucky girl you are!
That reminds me of Haylee in the temple... We thought she was going to be an angel, but she cried the whole time, then fell asleep after :)
darling! it is weird seeing brian looking so grown up!
What a day! Little Quinn is such a doll. That's too bad about all the crying. I was always worried about that. Make for a memory though!
I cannot wait to see this boy Claire - truly he is adorable and I can't wait. See you in just a week or so - Merry Christmas to the Browns!
Wow what an adorable little outfit he has on! You guys look great too! Glad the blessing went well...what a special time.
Post a Comment