Wednesday, July 23, 2008

They Tell It Like It Is


When I put Anna to bed at night I usually sing her a few songs before she goes to sleep one of which is I Am A Child of God.


I am a child of God

and He has sent me here

has given me an earthly home

with parents kind and dear.


Well last night Adam was in charge of bedtime duties and Anna decided to sing to him. In all seriousness, Anna begins to sing I Am a Child of God:


I am a child of God

and he has sent me here

has given me a NUSERY home

with parents KIND OF WIERD


Adam asked her to sing it again, sure enough those are the words that she has "heard" for the last 3 years!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

that is hilarious!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Fabulous! I love that. My husband does that with popular songs on the radio. He can't make out the words so he just puts in what works. Great things to remember.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

That is a riot! What a funny girl!

Alysha said...

I always make up my own words to songs, but it's never as cute as that! You might want to get that on video, it's priceless. :)

christensen crew said...

Claire, oh my goodness....still laughing over Anna! This post is SO great, it is why mom's should blog! Love it. Hardest laugh of the day! Love Kate

Kelly said...

Claire that is so funny! I love it!!