"Anna please put your seatbelt on. If you don't wear your seatbelt you will go flying through the window, crack your head open, and land on the ground."
After thinking about it for a few seconds...
"But mom, I can't go flying through the window because I don't have wings, only birds have wings mom."
*so much for obedience motivated by fear!

6 comments:
I love that Anna. So when are you coming down next? Call me we can do lunch at my house or the park or something.
I love the simplicity....things that are just not possible. How could you have thought such a thing...silly Claire.
i love the ideas/responses that kids can come up with...especially when it screws our ways of teaching :)
how cute!
She's too smart for her own good! Can't wait to see you guys tonight and you new house!!
That is hilarious! She is just too smart for her own good. Good luck! :)
Post a Comment