This is only a sneak peak of the reasons why I love my children like I do.
The smiles they put on my face are endless!
I am not sure if she is pregnant with the shrek baby or just using her resources to fill the dress.
I am not sure if she is pregnant with the shrek baby or just using her resources to fill the dress.
Posted by Claire at 8:42 PM
5 comments:
Your laughing baby makes me laugh so hard too!
I wish Anna would come to my Relief Society-- I'm sure she'd be great entertainment!
awww... so cute! I can't wait for Ryan and Quinn to play! Did I hear Anna say taht Sunbeams was boring? Just like her mommy :)!! Miss ya!
Such cute ages! Love the videos.
They are darling! Luv Quinn's laugh. Mason was a giggler too, Marlee not so much and I really miss it!
Your kids are so dang cute!! Fun to see you tonight!
Post a Comment