Calvert Christmas Party! Last year my Mom and I decided to create our own little family traditions. This year we started the party with a good game of Walley Ball. I had a terrible game due to the lack of sleep the night previous. (However the lack of sleep was all by my own free will and choice. My Highschool friends and I stayed up till the wee hours gabbing away and loving it). After the game(s), of which I lost every time, we headed back to the Calverts' for the Fondue Party. You gotta love the fondue!! On a side note.. Anna called Adam the day before while he was at work, "Dad are you commin' to the due-party?" Anywho, we had a wonderful night and I am thrilled we have a new fun tradition!


Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your family!!!
Merry Christmas Calverts!
What a fun new tradition. Looks tasty!
What a fun idea! Maybe you should invite me over sometime for fondue :), since my one and only experience to the Melting Pot was not good. I guess I need to give it a second chance. Let's get together sooner then later, maybe without kids!!
Post a Comment