Our day started out with a much needed break for mom. Adam watched the kids for 2 hours while I just ran around the valley doing some errands. Oh the things you can accomplish with out children! When I came home Adam and Anna had started to carve pumpkins. They turned out pretty fancy!


Adam's masterpiece. The inside kind of looks like the back of your eye (the inside).

Then we headed over to the Brown home for Chili and wonderful company. We missed you Lolly!

Andy and Lindsay

The kids had the flu shot that day so they were feeling a little bit down. I honestly didn't think we were even going to trick or treat. But as soon as we went to the first few houses, they were sold and forgot all about feeling icky. So for Anna's b-day I got her the snow white dress, justifying the cost with "it can be her Halloween Costume". Then her aunt Ann made her the most beautiful princess costume. So then she wanted to be that. But by the time she was ready to go, once again she was the Care Bear. Whatever. Not worth the fight. I don't know how she handled the seam up her bum but hey she went!

Quinn was the cutest little Ninja I have ever seen. He loved it. He said "thank you" to every house. As well as a high pitched, "twik o tweat". My favorite part of the night.

Overall a fun day. It is November 13th and we still have 90 % of our candy. Will power? Probably not. I am the only one who ate the 10%. Dang it!
2 comments:
ha ha I didn't see your kids dressed up! They are so cute! The ninja is classic
Yes, running errand without kids is pure bliss!
Nice job on the costumes + bags.
Post a Comment