I have been noticing lately how the quality of my pictures, when placed on my blog, just don't seem to measure up with the beautiful photography I am seeing on others' blogs. So now that I have a little extra spending money {piano}, I decided to get myself an early Christmas present. NIKON SD 3000. I am loving it. I have never seen such detail.
*However as a disclaimer to my future pictures... don't judge me now that you can actually see the dirt granules that still lie on the face of my children. I don't have time to clean their faces, I am too busy playing with my camera! just kidding, I always clean them, they are just faster than I am. You know what I mean!
I have to admit, I was so excited about this above photo! For the four years of Anna's life I have tried to capture her bed head. I have never been able to do it justice. This camera however has captured it! Every morning this little head of hair greets me. Love it!
I love this new little toy. Hopefully you will enjoy the benefits too!
3 comments:
You know I am way jealous (happy for you actually). Enjoy the camera! Love the updates.
That bed head is amazing. Is there crying involved when trying to comb it out?
Your pictures look fantastic! That water one is especially cool! Oh, and Anna's bedhead too ;)
Post a Comment