Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bountiful Baskets

I have started a new thing which I love and I am going to tell you about it!
You may already know about this but if not, and you are thinking, "i want my family to eat more healthy, i'm just not sure how..." then here is your answer. It is a non profit organization. On monday morning at 10am you order your "basket". On Saturday morning you bring your own basket and pick it up at the nearest location to you. It is 50% vegetables and 50% fruit. You will save money on your grocery bill I promise. Your kids will love it. They will get excited about what types of food will come (it is always a surprise). You will learn about different types of food and try healthy vegetables you otherwise would never buy. Try it for your self! I promise you will love it.



1 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

Yum! I'm a big fan of the Farmer's Market, but sounds like you can do this year-round? I'll have to check it out!