Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Charlotte's Blessing Day

Life has been so crazy that I am finally sitting down to the computer to document some of our life before it slips my brain...which has turned into swiss cheese so things slip quite often! So I am going to play a little bit of catch up!

Charlotte was blessed on the first Sunday in February. It was such a beautiful day. Warm and Sunny. Just perfect. Adam had meetings in the morning before church so I was left to get the kids ready by myself. The good thing about writing 2 months later is I don't even remember it being stressful. I just remember the kids being great! what a beautiful thing short term memory loss is!

Adam gave Charlotte the most beautiful blessing. Now I am remembering that Charlotte was awful that morning. She was crying and really grumpy. Quinn was bad during his blessing. He cried through the whole thing. So I remember kneeling down with little Charlotte and praying she would be calm. She was. She was an angel.



I was so excited to finally use this dress I made. I anticipated the dress for years and I personally was so happy with the results but more importantly the beautiful little angel that filled the dress...now that is truly the spectacular creation...good job to me!(Adam may have had something to do with it too;))

2 comments:

Diana said...

What an amazing dress!! It turned out great. I am so impressed. Sounds like a wonderful day!!!

Emily said...

Loved catching up! Beautiful family! Good job on the dress and the baby (no, Adam had nothing to do with it...) haha:) How is Quinn doing?