Sunday, October 21, 2012

Welcome Home Elder Calvert

My Sweet little brother came home from his mission on September 6, 2012. He served the people of Merida, Mexico for 2 years with his whole heart and now we are thrilled to have him home with us. Brian got to meet Charlotte for the first time. He also met a new sister-in-law, Kelly and one other neice, Megan! It has been so fun to have him home. 

Adam created this little video of the airport. I have seen it a dozen times...still make me cry. I'm so grateful for the missionaries. Love you Brian!!!






2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh My Gosh, How Time Flies. I remember when he was like 14. Crazy! What a cute guy. You have such a great family.

josieposie said...

WOW!! Thanks for posting this Claire. It was a great video - made me tear up too thinking about seeing my own boys come down that escalator. Crazy to think Ethan is just 9 years away... Please give Brian a big hug from me!