My little girl goes to school for 6 hours. If you ask her she will tell you that it is exhausting. We have made it through 2 weeks now and she is happy as can be. In the days leading up to school I was waiting for her to have a little breakdown of some sort- she never did. She woke up excited and happy- eager and anxious to get to school. She loves it. I am so proud of her.
This little sister though...she was a mess all day long. Crying out for "Anna! Anna!!" She just wanted her big sister/ best friend back. I don't blame her. Anna is a wonderful big sister. On a side note- a few months before school started Anna says to me, "So mom, you are going to have another baby." Yes. "And I am going to be in school." Yes. "All day long." Yes. "How are you going to do this with out me?" She's right. I don't know how I am going to do it with out her! Anna is a dream with her siblings. I am so lucky to have her as the oldest.
How did I get so lucky?
The walk way- which conveniently for us is around the corner.
We love walking Anna to school each morning.
Mrs. Martin
She seems absolutely perfect for Anna! I am so thrilled with this teacher. She is happy and kind, social and outgoing. She has welcomed Anna with open arms and provided a safe environment for the her to feel comfortable. She has already commented on what a good/ helpful student Anna is. We are both excited to see what this year has in store!
For the 2nd year in a row Anna has requested fruit pizza cookies as her first-day-of-school after-school-snack. It was so much fun to decorate cookies when she got home and hear about all of the details of the FIRST GRADE!!











0 comments:
Post a Comment