Monday, December 10, 2012

Baby Talmage


Our little Talmage has been the most delightful baby. He has been a dream thus far. He sleeps, and sleeps, and sleeps. Just in the past few days has he started to explore his personality by getting to know his parent ins the wee hours of the night. We are trying to work on this!

 Charlotte has been the hardest for me. She just turned 2 a couple days ago and I think she is definitely feeling misplaced by the little brother. She is doing better now. At first I had to hide him in closets so that Charlotte wouldn't mall him to death. She loves him so much...sometimes a little too much!
 Anna has been wonderful. She has been helpful and happy to hold her little brother. Quinn too has been great. Days before Talmage was born he said to me, "I'm so excited for the baby brother to come...I am going to love him so much...as long as he looks like me!" He has been making big plans for Talmage. Just yesterday Quinn asked if we could take "the baby broder" to sizzler when he turns 18yrs. "I think he will love it!" Then he asked me if we could take the baby to St. George when he turns 12yrs. And then there was disney land and the movies. Needles to say I think Q is pretty excited to have a little buddy to play with.







 We are so grateful for this little bundle of BOY! He is absolutely precious.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

He is so beautiful Claire! I'm glad everything went well for you! Congratulations on your new baby AND your new house!!