Wednesday, October 10, 2007




QUINTON HENRY BROWN


October 7, 2007 4:30 am
7lbs 3 Oz
20 inches long

What a perfect ending to a beautiful Conference Weekend! Our little boy was born early Sunday morning. He is an absolute angel sent from heaven! I didn't think it was possible to love another child as much as I love my little Anna ( who now looks very big). But the immediate love is absolutely overwhelming. I feel so blessed to be a Mother...again. I am a very lucky girl. Now if all of you could just share your secret to maintaining your sanity with more than one child... it would be much appreciated!

Anna loves to play the big sister role. She is very helpful in her own way. She loves her baby Quinn and is very protective of him. Adam is amazing. He took one day off work and is already back. He comes home from a full day and then helps like crazy. I am so lucky to have a husband who is so willing to help especially without being asked!



Quinn mostly just sleeps all day long which is fine with me. I think it helps with the transition. But ohh... he is an Angel! We are so happy he is finally here!


16 comments:

Scrappycook said...

Congratulations on your new baby! He is just beautiful!

Emily said...

Congrats! You have a beautiful family! I don't know about the sanity thing...I guess just get used to being a little crazy:) Love you! Em Mc.

chel wakley said...

Claire-
Congrats on your darling new baby..

Jenny and Brett said...

I have been waiting for you to post some pics! He is a doll! We'll call you to plan a time when we can come down and meet him!

Rachel said...

claire!! he is so beautiful! and i love all that hair! i saw i missed a call from you the other day. call back any time! i hate calling new moms b/c i never know when they are sleeping/resting. and also, i am so excited to hear if you tried the caster oil...
love you and congrats!

Jer + Lu said...

Congrats Claire! What a handsome little tyke. Lovin the story behind his name-- He's got a lot to live up to! Enjoy all the napping months, it only gets worse/better!

Martha said...

So cute... so cute...so CUTE!!!!!! Can I call him Q? Just Q. I love it. Love ya,
Martha

Amy and Wes said...

Claire...
What a beautiful baby. I also love the name. Congratulations!

christensen crew said...

Claire, Quinn is the cutest little guy! He has so much darling hair, I love it! As you know, I am so jealous! I love having a new baby in the home. There is nothing like it. I fixed the spelling of his name on my baby post! I am so sorry about that. I want to have you up for lunch on Friday the 25th if that works for you? Congrats on that handsome little guy and your beautiful family. Love ya, Katie

Brett and Lisa said...

Claire:

I am so gald that I got to see you cute little guy! He is really a darling boy! I kept telling Brett aobut how cute and tiny he is! It was so fun to see you!

Rebecca said...

What a doll! You know how everyone jokes about the "Calvert" mold? Well I think you found your "Brown" mold. Quinn is just as cute as Anna. There's nothing like having a newborn in the home. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Love Ya - Becca
p.s. There is no such thing as sanity!!!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! What a cutie Quinn is, I love his thick hair and darling name!

Forsythe said...

Claire, congrats. You do not look like you just had a baby! How do you look so good in those pictures? He is precious and I can already tell he looks like you. Such thick dark hair, We are happy for you and just remember when ever your kids are taking naps (if it ever happends at the same time) Forget the house work and take a nap yourself.

Nicole M said...

Congratulations Claire! I'm so glad everything went well...I kept checking your blog to see pictures of your new baby, and I'm happy to see he's here and healthy! He's SO cute.

Andy and Kimi said...

Congrats on the cute baby boy! I love his hair...I'm glad to hear all is well.
-Kimi

Kelly said...

He is beautiful, really really beautiful! How is Anna doing with everything? Sanity -- hmmmm -- I recommend long naps and I also put visitors to work entertaining the older brother who really needed attention more than anything. Can't wait to see more pictures!