Is it just me or does motherhood try your patience in ways you never imagined possible? Last night the kids and I spent the night at my moms so we could give Adam some quiet study time. Well Josh and Anna, if left unattended for too long, are TROUBLE! Anna is my adventurous little girl. Even though she is younger than Josh, she is much more mischeivious. For a long time Anna would try to convince Josh to do the things she couldn't do. ie. open the door she couldn't inorder to make a quick get away. Well now Ann is big enough to do most of her own leg work. But this little stunt was initiated by a 'double dare'. I was in the other room when Josh came running in to tell me that Anna had POOPed on the bed. Now mind you that in between every word was a very explicit dry-heave. The second it happened Anna went into hiding. She knew she was in for it! Again patience in ways never imagined! AAAGGGGHH!!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
you know I am right there with you on the "harder that you thought" page! we just need to hang in there for another 10 years, then I have heard it becomes much easier :)
That story is hilarious, it gave me a good laugh! Just think of what a great story it will be for years to come! Your kids are darling!
Claire, great story! I love your Mommy stories, they make me laugh and relate! I can just see little Josh now! Cutest...
Another story for the journal. Amazing what kids will do for attention or for a laugh. Keep it up you are doing great!
That is so disgusting! I'm so sorry for you! I only wish I could say it's never happened to me... Kids really are something else. My 2yo is driving me absolutely crazy these days too!
that is so funny! She is quite a character!
been there done that...aren't kids great...
Post a Comment