that is too cuter claire. my sons get dressed up as girls by my sisters...i figure what doesn't hurt them only makes them stronger...and you have something to black mail them with when they are doing something you don't like once they are teenagers!
Hey Claire, you should not have to redo the side when you change the background, and it has dissapeared om me before too. You just have to redo it and hope next time you change the layout that it does not go away again. Sorry I wish I could give you more info. But I do like your new layout!
My name is Claire. I am Mom to 4 beautiful children who inspire me to teach them all that I know. I developed this idea of KidsCamp because of my love for my own children.
6 comments:
that is too cuter claire. my sons get dressed up as girls by my sisters...i figure what doesn't hurt them only makes them stronger...and you have something to black mail them with when they are doing something you don't like once they are teenagers!
love it Claire! Love the stroller, love the apron, love the high heels, and I especially love the diaper shot right at the end!
that is so funny... she is just mimicking you! Quinn is so easy going... lucky girl! Ryan would be having a cow! Maybe it is a first child thing!
Where did that kid come from? Too funny!!!
Hey Claire, you should not have to redo the side when you change the background, and it has dissapeared om me before too. You just have to redo it and hope next time you change the layout that it does not go away again. Sorry I wish I could give you more info. But I do like your new layout!
That little Anna is the funniest thing ever! I love the shoes and the apron sans pants. Guess we know what turns Adam on...
Post a Comment