For those of you that know my father I am sure you would agree with me when I say I have the best dad in the whole world. If anyone is deserving of a day of praise it would be him! My dad has dedicated his life to serving his family. My dad made a choice when we were very young to be involved in everything we did. He always made time for us whether it was supporting us in an activity or just listening to us on the phone. Now that I am old and have my own children my dad is still just as supportive as ever. He will call me just to check in and see how my week is going. Just the other week I had a terrible sinus infection and my dad left what he had to do at work to come pick up my kids. I am not kidding when I say that I have the most wonderful dad. He has been an incredible example to me. I love you dad. I hope you had a fantastic day!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would agree that your dad really is wonderful! And that prayer is hilarious!! I laughed out loud!
A total stud for sure!
I gave your mom a hard time for not bringing you to Nate's wedding-- I was really hoping to see you. Guess we'll have to wait til Amy's!
I have to agree - your dad is not only one of the best dads I know but one of the best people I know. I love all of you. So yeah - I'm working on the blog thing. Now that I'm graduated I plan on dedicating a little more time to it. haha!! Sorry!
I agree too, I love Uncle Todd
Post a Comment