Thursday, June 12, 2008

Picture Day



Quinton (8mos) Anna (almost 3)


I usually HATE Picture day with a royal passion. Today was no exception. We had an appointment and an hour later it was our turn. I bribed Anna the entire way there and Quinn was so ready for a nap. I was debating whether or not it was even worth the photographer's time. However this photographer was phenomenal. She made my kids laugh and smile and look at her all at the same time! I am so happy with the pictures. I thought Father's Day was a great reason to finally get pictures of the 2 of them!







11 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe what a strong resemblance to you they have! From the pictures, you would never know picture days are rough, they turned out great!

Brett and Lisa said...

Those are really cute, Claire! They are so smiley, I love it!! It was fun to chat today!

Kelly said...

They are GREAT!! Your kids are so Adorable! Honestly these pictures are soo good. Where did you go??

Rebecs said...

They are great pictures. Quinn looks like a little doll in them. Such beautiful babies!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Well, it was well worth the extra effort. The pictures are really adorable. You'd never know it was a rough day.

christensen crew said...

Claire, THose are SO GOOD! How did she get them to smile so well? Well that little Quinn IS the most smiley baby ever so, I guess you just have really great kids! THey are adorable. THeir Daddy will LOVE them!

Emily said...

Way cute! Good job!

Kelly said...

I love seeing the updates of your kids. They are so, so cute! And the pictures turned out great.

Mindy said...

Well this was a royal pain well worth it. Honestly, they're adorable

Melissa said...

Oh for sure so cute! LOVE THEM! I also can't wait to see Matt getting that final piece of paper. what a GREAT day that will be.

the gray gang said...

Wow! How cute!!!