Friday, May 30, 2008

"The SWEARing In"

I SWEAR I thought this day would never come!

I SWEAR I have the most wonderful, intelligent, thougthful, incredible husband in the world!


I SWEAR Adam will never go to school again!


*for those of you who are not lawyer savvy, the swearing in is the final event you go through which constitutes that you are in fact an Attorney. They all stand and raise there right hand and repeat an oath that they promise to be ethical (and a bunch of other stuff)!

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations!! That's quite an accomplishment!!

lonnyanddeanne said...

That is so cool! Very nice picture of you two!

Kimberly said...

Sooooooo Cool! I love the pics. What a cute couple and family. It was so good to see you the other day and it will be even better to see you in a couple of days!!! (Without kids)

Unknown said...

I don't know if I like all the swearing. Great job Adam.

Brett and Lisa said...

Happy day! I an glad for you guys! Now that Adam is a lawyer are you going to come hang with me in CA?

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Congratulations! That is a great accomplishment. I am sure you are both thrilled to be done.

Jer + Lu said...

Congrats! Doesn't it feel awesome to be totally done?! Now you can sit back and enjoy all the free-time :)

Unknown said...

that's great! I can't wait till we are finished with school!

Alysha said...

Congratulations to the both of you! It must be the best feeling to be moving on to a new stage in your lives. Good Luck with everything!

the gray gang said...

Claire you look beautiful and HAPPY! Isn't nice to have a husband again! P.S. How did the GNO go?

katie said...

Congratulations! I bet you are both so excited!
Your kids are also darling and are getting so big.