Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our New Home

For those of you who are interested, here are some pictures of our new home!
Enjoy...

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Claire you new house looks great! If I remember right, your kitchen looks just like your apt kitchen! Shape/layout wise I mean. How fun to have so much more space. Congrats!

Kimberly said...

Congrats! Owning your first home is so exciting. We are so happy for you. It makes quite a difference. Even just having the yard space is soooooo nice. I saw your Cricket out on your sew/craft table. Are you using it much? I love it!

Jer + Lu said...

Great home! Looks like you're all settled in :) Email me your address so I can add you to the Christmas list.... jerandlu@hotmail.com

Forsythe said...

I am guessing you took those pictures right after we left yesterday. Your house is gorgeous especially with that mountain view! Had a great time, love my nails! See you soon!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

OMG... It is HUGE, I couln't be more happy for your little family. I can't wait to see it.

Brett and Lisa said...

very cute, Claire. I love the backyard and those are fancy couches and flat screen... you are movin' up!

Millicent said...

Congratulations Adam and Claire! You have a beautiful home and family. What an exciting time of life. xo

Emily said...

Congrats, you guys! It looks wonderful and it is VERY exciting. I'm happy for you!

lonnyanddeanne said...

ok great view of the mountain and i need to know where in the heck did you get that awesome monster leather couch thing??? I need to know!!! we have a closing date mid oct for our eagan townhouse. just got one off diffley and thomas lake.

molly said...

Claire I cannot believe how complete your home looks, it looks great on the inside and outside.