Anna's Birthday Began the day before when we had the Calverts over for dinner and a little party. I thought it would be fun to put all the presents on the ottoman in the basement and when we were done with dinner we would watch her open presents. Well during dinner I realized Anna was missing. When we went to find her, she was in the basement opening all her presents in the presence of Josh, singing happy birthday to herself while opening. At least she was happy! We went to the zoo with Grandma and Josh and played with alot of presents. I think she had a great Birthday. By the way, I am in complete denial that my baby is three!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Happy Birthday Anna! Too bad she opened all those presents without you! At Wyatt's party we were all playing outside and we came in to find one of his friends opening all his presents! Little stinkers!!
Post a Comment