Friday, October 3, 2008

Add 'Dish-washer' to the Resume



The Honeymoon stage of owning our own home is beginning to diminish. Don't get me wrong, I am still totally in love with living here but yesterday the dishwasher broke. I am trying to decide if I should pay for them to come out and fix it or if we should just buy a new one. All I am sure about is something needs to happen quick, because the 30 minutes of 'free time' I get during the day is now spent in front of my kitchen sink while my hands turn into raisins. I am hoping we get this little issue fixed this weekend. I think all I need to do is tell Adam he is in charge of dishes for one day and for sure I will have a dishwasher by noon!

5 comments:

josieposie said...

look on cragislist, people sell appliances all the time on there. a new one will be at least $400-700.

Elizabeth Checchio said...

I hate doing dishes...its the worst. I also love craiglist, but usually not with things mechanical. I like to buy new and have someone to blame if something is wrong with it. we bought a washer and dryer on craigslist and the washer is a LEMON! and I hate it. We also live in philly, and people are shady, so maybe you will have better luck. :)

Jenny and Brett said...

I would totally be using paper products until your dishwasher is fixed!

katie said...

coming from one of the laziest people when it comes to things like dish washing....

GO AND BUY A NEW ONE!!!

you will spend more in fixing it one,two,three more times than if you had just purchased a new one!

Jer + Lu said...

It's so true- once you give in to technology, you can never go back!
Good luck!