Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve on the News

So our 15 minutes (really about 3 mins) came on Christmas Eve when a news crew showed up to our family dinner. The story was about getting along with your family during the holidays. It sure made for some fun memories! This is the clip!


http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=5162006&autostart=y

I am pretty sure that Christmas Eve is the one day of the year when people are definitely NOT going to watch the news. Go figure!

3 comments:

Matt said...

Cool! Adam, you have a big family! That's great! I'm glad that I didn't see anyone fighting at your Christmas dinner.;) I was concerned that I might.;) no, in all seriousness, it was great seeing you all on TV!

RTL said...

Claire & Adam,

Thank you for letting us view your blog! I still haven't quite figured out how to do it - plus there is that little factor called "time".

Claire - your hair looks amazing shorter - I love it! It's good to see you all and it truly makes me miss you more!

Hope all is well. Ray is 6 now! Can you believe it? Time flies.

Love, Deb

Jer + Lu said...

How cool!
I started having "I love you, Brad" flashbacks of your 15 min of fame, round 1.