
PRIVATE!
We have decided that it will be best for our family to take our blog private. You know the drill- Leave me your email if you would like to keep up with our extremely exciting life! This blog will go private on December 31, so please let me know by then!
32 comments:
Please keep us posted.
ryd6681@aol.com
We would love to keep updated!
alyshanielson@gmail.com
sign us up!
abigailmmyers@gmail.com
jillayne.tompkins at gmail.com
I would love to keep up on you guys.
echecchio@gmail.com
Now you will know that I secretly laugh and giggle at your cuties every Sunday night. Sign me up, I'm still a huge fan!
rmacedone@gmail.com
sektompkins@gmail.com
and
sctompkins@gmail.com
Kelly & Spencer
mccalljudd@gmail.com
We would love an invite!
bobbiskeen@yahoo.com
Don't forget me!
jerandlu@hotmail.com
This is Haylee Adam's cousin. Definatley add me to your blog it's the only way I get to see what my cousins are up too!! hayleewhiteley@yahoo.com, our blog is hayleeandcolter.blogspot.com
count us in !!
cowleygardner@gmail.com
Of course we want to know what is going on! forsythechelsea@yahoo.com
I am glad you are doing it!
lndclark@gmail.com
please add me!
nicolemaughan@gmail.com
Count me in, Claire!
macsadie@hotmail.com
Me, too!
adrieske@yahoo.com
stephanie624@gmail.com
bec(hunter)@gmail(dot)com. And while your at it, I still need your new address (don't know if Adam passed along the message)....
you better add us! jennyboo12@hotmail.com
we'd love to keep reading your blog! thanks!
marejl(at)gmail(dot)com
...maren
Hey Claire,
Please include me:
amyboyack(at)gmail.com
missyhdent@yahoo.com
can't wait to see you on friday!!!
me please! nataliewhitney@gmail.com :)
mauishavedice@gmail.com
We love you guys!
Donny and LeAnne
katie242424@hotmail.com
bc.erickson@gmail.com
coriehawks@gmail.com
chelsea.fain@gmail.com
Hey Claire--
This is Jena Sainsbury. I am always stalking the cousins blogs and have so much fun reading about you and your cute family.
jenalee102@gmail.com
We are going private as well. Will you email me your email address as well? Thanks
erikaAhanks@gmail.com
I would love to keep updated on your darling family! Tell your parents hello from us...we miss you all!
bspreator@yahoo.com
We love to see what you are up to.
cporter16@hotmail.com
Keep us in the loop!
Post a Comment