I mean seriously! We go to the Ward Christmas Party and my friends say, " Oh yeah, Santa is coming!" I get all excited and get Anna pumped. By the time it was our turn to sit on Santa's lap, her little knuckles were white around my hand. I hand her over to Santa and then stand back and say "Smile". While there are about 20 other adults all with cameras in hand, all eyes on Anna. Like she is going to smile. And then I hand Quinn to Santa and expect to get a good picture...Right! Well the tradition lives on with all of us. I am sure we will continue to get our pictures taken with Santa until the day the picture taken matches the picture we have in our head! Until then....Smile Kids!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You're right. It is a silly game we play year after year. But keep holdin' out-- eventually you do get a keeper!
Post a Comment