Sunday, May 9, 2010

Is he really that OLD?

I am in denial my brother, little, little brother has been called on a mission. The only thing that makes me is OLD. I am so proud of him. He is such a good kid with a fantastic heart. The people of Merida, MEXICO are going to be very blessed to have him for 2 years. Love you Brian.

this is a picture I found of merida, yep not feelin too bad for you. When Adam and I take our trip to Cancun, we will be sure to go to the beach for you.
the intense excitement filled the room as he opened his call.

Intently listening....
he reads the call...
hugs all around
what a great group of friends. those are the kind you keep forever.
the family
for those of you who know my family, it shouldn't surprise you in the least that my dad broke out the guitar for "La Bamba" with 15 boys at the top of their lungs, followed by chocolate malts. love it
grandpa and grandma C
Brian and his equally cute girl. friend.
Love you Brian!!!! I am so extremely excited and proud of you!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! If Brian is going on a mission, then yes, I'm feeling old too! Our heartfelt congratulations to him and your family.

The Minnesota Preators said...

How exciting!!! Please tell Brian congratulations from us!

anne said...

SO EXCITING! COngrats Brian!! Can't wait to see you all next week for Megan's wedding!!!

Unknown said...

That was my dad's mission! Awesome!