Sunday, May 9, 2010

the JOY{s} of my Life...

...comes from these two little people. these two little people have taught me more in the last 4+ years than the rest of my life combined. they have taught me what it is to LOVE, to SACRIFICE, and to have PATIENCE. In short these little ones have brought me closer to my savior, Jesus Christ. I thank my father in heaven every single day for these little angels who have come to earth to change my life forever. Thank you my sweet children for calling me your Mother.


This is Anna, last tuesday night. I came home from Mutual. I (the mother) did not make my family dinner before I left. I came home to my 4 year old who was worried about me because she knew I didn't get anything to eat. The great thing was...I ate it all. She was right on. I was starving. She made the peanut butter sandwich all by herself. I loved the cheetos. and the pops: icing on the cake. She is so thoughtful. I am so glad she takes care of me.




this my friends is the sweetest mother's day gift I have ever seen. Yesterday we went to my mother-in-law's house. While I was inside reading the latest edition of Martha Stewart, my little girl was outside slaving away on this gift. Her creativity astounds me. She cut a flower for every single box, filled it with dirt, watered it and put it in the back of the car to surprise me when I got home. i wish so bad I would have taken a picture right when I saw it. It was beautiful. It didn't last very long but I loved it!!!




The sucker Q earned for getting his haircut. Love this kid.

Happy Mother's day to ALL women. I am so PROUD to be a mother.

1 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

Wow! So much going on at your house! Congrats to Brian and Amy! I can't believe that! Mexico will be luck to have Brian!