Monday, May 17, 2010

trapped...

Anna is a busy girl. She is very imaginative and creative. She goes into countless worlds in her head and as she is there she will create wonderful little contraptions like the one below. I was cleaning the kitchen. I filled up the water filter and went to put it in the fridge...

One of these days, when my house is actually clean, I am going to just follow this little girl and the trail she leaves behind her. Sometimes {well lets be honest EVERY DAY} I am blown away by "creations" she makes. I don't know how you people keep clean houses. I just don't have the energy.



she is wearing an extra pair of pj's on her head as well as an extra pair of panties.



1 comments:

Sara said...

She is so creative! I love the sports bra picture before she "heads out on a run" too cute!!