Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Triathalon

About a month ago my dad competed in the Salem Sprint Triathlon. The kids and I headed down to cheer him on. I have to admit, this was the first race I have ever been to. How exciting!! The atmosphere just gets the adrenaline in your blood pumping. I wanted to do it so bad...next year! I was so proud of my dad. He has been working/ training for this for a while now. What an inspiration. I think we should all do a triathlon when we are 53...way to go dad!





2 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

honestly, your dad is one of the most - ok the most in shape 53 year olds ever! way to go him!

Jer + Lu said...

Congrats to your dad!! Great accomplishment :) You should totally go for it next year! I'm giving it a whirl next month- with me luck!