Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Baby Turns 3

At some point when I wasn't looking this sweet little baby grew up. Oh how I love this little man. We had a fantastic day filled with fun centered around Quinn. When we woke up I took the kids to get doughnuts for breakfast. (one of their favorites)

After breakfast, we headed over to Hee-Haw farms which a very convenient field trip with Anna's preschool. The kids had a great time.





When we got home we ran some errands and when Adam got home from work we opened presents. After presents we told the kids we had one more surprise. "We thought it would be fun to go to St. George...right now!!" Anna freaked out. She couldn't believe it. Quinn was thrilled that he had just opened his GREEN razor scooter. He didn't really care about St. George. So Quinn's birthday weekend was spent with a fabulous weekend in St. George where I did not take a single picture. I am just too tired these days!

0 comments: