Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat

A long time ago, probably a year, I came across a blog with some fun ideas for Halloween costumes. I thought this one was so creative and clever so in to the back of my brain it was stored until this year. I made these costumes a few months ago so that the emotional attachment to the "idea" of having them dress up was gone. My kids (Anna) usually changes her mind about 10 minutes before it's time to leave. I was shocked that they actually wore the costumes. I was happy with the way everything turned out. It was a fun night. However I do look forward to next year when I am not 8+months pregnant walking the neighborhood.




the Cat in the Hat
Sam I AM

and our FireMan



Fun night! As an update...I technically have 5 weeks left until my due date. However I am dilated to a 2 and last week the dr. said he thought I would be pregnant for 2 or 3 more weeks. I haven't been put on bed rest but I have been ordered to "take it easy". I'm not supposed to carry the kids or lift heavy objects. I am hoping to make it to at least the 17th of November. We will soon see!!

1 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

Darling costumes! Good luck with next 2-3 weeks!!