Claire, I was just blog surfing and came across these adorable pictures of Charlotte... I just wanted to say that I am so happy you ended up naming her Charlotte! I remember at the HS Reunion you were deciding what to name her... I'm a huge fan! My mom is named Charlotte and it is funny -- my son Charlie has started to talk and he calls her "Harlot." Anyway, hope you're doing well!
My name is Claire. I am Mom to 4 beautiful children who inspire me to teach them all that I know. I developed this idea of KidsCamp because of my love for my own children.
6 comments:
That top picture is my favorite! What a cutie!
she is such a sweetie:)
Oh, how darling! What a sweet little girl! Where did you get that cute headband?
so cute! i love the one in color best :)
I think she totally looks like you! I love that headband! did you craft that up yourself?
Claire, I was just blog surfing and came across these adorable pictures of Charlotte... I just wanted to say that I am so happy you ended up naming her Charlotte! I remember at the HS Reunion you were deciding what to name her... I'm a huge fan! My mom is named Charlotte and it is funny -- my son Charlie has started to talk and he calls her "Harlot." Anyway, hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment