oh my gosh that is the best thing i have heard in a long time. I love it. I laughed, and teared up at the same time. I LOOOVE the picture up top!! Hope you all are doing well. Love you!
My name is Claire. I am Mom to 4 beautiful children who inspire me to teach them all that I know. I developed this idea of KidsCamp because of my love for my own children.
4 comments:
How adorable. And how true!
Wow, she really understands a lot! How cute and impressive at the same time. Also I love your blog heading photo. So precious!
That is so cute! I just laughed out loud. Thanks for sharing.
oh my gosh that is the best thing i have heard in a long time. I love it. I laughed, and teared up at the same time. I LOOOVE the picture up top!! Hope you all are doing well. Love you!
Post a Comment