This is Quinn's new helmet.
Very rarely will you see him wearing it correctly.
There are some battles not worth fighting.
This is one of them.
We figure he is still pretty protected.
We ditched the rainbow strap.
Not only was it a little fruity but it would chafe his little chin...lame design.
By way of update: Things are ok. We have seen a decrease in seizure activity. The absent seizures (which are one of the harder seizures- for me to watch) have pretty much disappeared this week. I am well aware that they may return but today they are gone. Unfortunately Quinn had a grand mal last night/early this morning. We had about a 3 week stretch since the last one so that was nice.
This coming Thursday marks the month for the vitamins (filling up the gas tank). We are going to have his blood checked this week to see if the acid levels have decreased. If they have then we will be ready to start the B-12 shots. I am still hopeful.
I am awaiting a phone call from the neurologist to see if we need to alter meds again. It is a holiday weekend so I doubt we will hear anything for a few days.

Our sweet ward family is going to hold a fast for our little guy in one week, July 31. We invite any of you to fast with us. We are praying for stability.
Thanks again for all of your support. We love you!
3 comments:
I will fast for little Quinn! It will be my first fast since Luke has been born! What a good way to start again! Love you!
I can't fast physically, but I will be there spiritually and will stay away from sweets!!:)
Thinking about you guys.
Post a Comment