I just got the results from the Blood work for Quinn! We are good to start the b12 shots!
For those of you who are interested in the details:
So Quinn had 3 different organic acids that were high. One acid in particular that was sky high.
3-OH-Butyric acid. Normal limits are from 0-30 and his numbers were at 209. Today his numbers are 44. Hopefully they will continue to decrease but we are going to start the shots today. From what the Dr. said, we should see improvement with seizure control once we start the B12!
We are hopeful!
6 comments:
Hooray! Good luck, I hope it really improves things.
Yeah Claire! Such good news :) Good luck!!
Good news! Love you guys!
Great news!!! I hope things keep improving. Way to go Quinn.
SUCH GREAT NEWS!! Keep hanging in there. Love that little Quinn.
Claire, that's a wonderful bit of news. Hopefully you continue to see improvement in the little guy.
Post a Comment