Wednesday, September 7, 2011

We made it through the night...

Two nights actually. We are now on our 7th day with out seizures. I wish there was some way to express the joy I feel. I truly feel we are experiencing a miracle. I am waiting to hear from both our Doctors to know what the plan is moving forward. We are truly blessed. Love you all!

7 comments:

Forsythe said...

YEAH!!! What a miracle, we will pray that it continues. Love you!

Madsen Family said...

That is fantastic, Claire!

Kimberly said...

I'm so happy for you! Really sound like a BREAKTHROUGH. Yay!

The Neer Family said...

What a beautiful blessing and miracle! That is wonderful news!

Emily said...

Hip, Hip Hurray! :)

Unknown said...

Continued prayers your way! Love you guys !!

Laurie said...

I think of you so often and was thrilled to read your latest entries. A whole week! We take that so for granted but I bet you have been able to pack so much into that precious time...Little Quinn as you know him best, the delight of kindergarten with Anna and the wonders of those "firsts" with Charlotte. Hang in their Claire, and thank you for sharing. Your journey has brought so much perspective to so many lives.