Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Pictures of the Kids

I can't believe that it has been a whole year since we took these. Too bad I just barely got them into picture frames and displayed in my house! Oh time goes so fast!


I decided to try my luck again as the photographer. The shoot lasted exactly 20 minutes and then we were DONE!! This picture of Charlotte was the last one we took!



She is growing up so fast....some times too fast!



One of the things I LOVE about this little girl is her sweet heart of gold. She is an absolute delight. She is a huge helper with Charlotte. Just tonight she helped me unload the dishwasher, make dinner, set the table, and helped me clean up....and payed attention to FHE. She is fabulous when she wants to be!


This little girl melts my heart. I think she receives 500 kisses minimum daily from her mommy. She is SO incredibly patient. She loves to be a part of the family. She wants in on all of the action and doesn't want to miss a thing. She loves to watch her brother and sister entertain her (I do too, they are ridiculously good at it!) She gives awesome kisses and crawls like a champion. She is completely capable of walking but she hasn't quite developed the confidence. I'll give her a few more weeks! She sleeps through the night and it is the highlight of my morning to get her out of her crib...pure bliss!



I am the luckiest mother in the whole world to be continually granted time to spend with these beautiful children. It truly is a gift...one that I will cherish forever.











3 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Such wonderful kids!

Amanda and Chase England said...

Your kids are so very beautiful! What a great photographer you are:)

Emily said...

I don't think it's fair to post pictures of your darling kids, and say that Charolette is SLEEPING THRU THE NIGHT!!! Come to my house please, and teach me your wise ways! :)