Anna's year at FunShine was full of ups and downs. Everything about preschool was wonderful. The teachers, friends, and learning were all phenomenal but the drama at home sometimes made school take a back seat. Anna was so good to roll with all the uncertainty. At one point during the year, when seizures were beginning to become very very scary, we moved in with my mom and transferred Anna to a preschool in Salt Lake. She did fantastic. This little girl has been through A LOT this year.
The responsibility on her little shoulders was at time more than any 5 yr old should have to bare BuT she did it and with flying colors might I add!




This isn't my favorite picture of Quinn but it represents the time. In May he was on a seizure medication that altered his behavior DRaMatiCAllY. He was a different child and it was HARD! So he did not want to be in this picture but I made him. Mean mom, I know but it's for the record!

Anna's sweet preschool teachers: Ms Holly and Ms Kathy. Angels, truly angels. These women provided a wealth of love and stability. I am still grateful for them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment