This summer we got ticket to go to the princess festival. Anna was so so excited. I was terribly nervous to leave Quinn. After thinking about it for days, I called my mom and sister to see if they would feel comfortable watching Q and Charlotte while I took Anna on a a much needed Girl's day oUt. They agreed.
We had a great day filled with fairies
and rocks...

and hair, make up, and finger polish
tiaras, and parasols,

and friends.
It was a wonderful day spent with my little princess.

Quinn was happy to see us when we got home. At this point in life Quinn had begun his "seizure mode" meaning he would have seizures all day long. Hundreds and hundreds of them. He had a hard time doing anything. I was emotionally exhausted and I was grateful my mom and sister were brave enough to let me have a couple hours even if I was worried the whole time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment