A few weeks ago we had our family pictures taken...for the first time. Sure we have had pictures taken here and there, at weddings and farewells but we have never had our little family take a picture for the sole purpose of family pictures. In some households I believe "family pictures" is some what of a swear word. Truthfully this is why I have neglected even the idea of it. However... this experience was INCREDIBLE! This photographer is extremely talented in what she does AND she is amazing at capturing the attention of little ones. I got true smiles on every one of my children. Success!
While Adam and I were taking our "engagements" Anna was in the background dry heaving at the thought of us kissing...Oh little Anna, so much to learn!





Thank you Britt for sharing your talent with us! If you are interested in hiring her...contact me for details!! She will not disappoint!

7 comments:
Beautiful beautiful family!!
Oh my gosh I love them!!! I want some! We'll be in Utah in December...
Sooo beautiful.
What a beautiful family! And I love the location. . . the combo is simply breathtaking:)
They turned out fantastic! I love the fall leaves. Also your purple sweater looks great. Way to go!
Beautiful pics! Glad to see everyone so happy :)
Love the family pictures! Everyone looks great and the fall colors are awesome!
Post a Comment