Oh, that makes it so much better Anna. As long as it says "congratulations!" If it said something else, then you would be in so much trouble :) That's what I would have said in that situation :)
I love how little ones rationalize EVERYTHING. Yeah, I think it is really good that Sydney and Anna are thousands of miles apart, otherwise I'm sure they'd be best of friends and constantly in to something.
My name is Claire. I am Mom to 4 beautiful children who inspire me to teach them all that I know. I developed this idea of KidsCamp because of my love for my own children.
8 comments:
OH my goodness Claire!!! Well, hey, Congratulations!
what a girl... what a girl...
Love it! AND- I especially love how you said it! You are such a dang cute mom! And, yes... Congratulations! :)
Britt
that is too funny! Kids are so silly... and by the way if you have a hard time getting it out...use vinegar!!!
Oh, that makes it so much better Anna. As long as it says "congratulations!" If it said something else, then you would be in so much trouble :) That's what I would have said in that situation :)
Hilarious! So did I miss something? What is the congrats for? The darndest things kids say!
I love how little ones rationalize EVERYTHING. Yeah, I think it is really good that Sydney and Anna are thousands of miles apart, otherwise I'm sure they'd be best of friends and constantly in to something.
What! Things to look forward to I am sure. So cute, she wanted to do something sweet. How could you even get mad.
Post a Comment