Maui: (noun) The most beautiful place in the entire world. A place to forget all of your worries or cares. Be sure to bring the ones you love to enjoy some of God's finests creations.
Warning:Once Maui is visited, you will forever have a desire to return!


12 comments:
Looks like heaven! Can't wait to hear the details.
How jealous am I-insanely so! Any vacation sounds great, but Maui is so beautiful with fabulous weather. So glad you had a great time with the fam. :)
Wow!! What an awesome vacation! Much deserved after so many years of school :)
Claire, It looks like you guys had a blast! We'll have to get together now that you are home!
I did not know you were going to Mauii. I am extremely jelous! Everyone looks so much healthier and happier with the sun on their face and ocean at their side. I love your darling bathingsuit too. Where did you get that?
Claire, You are the luckiest! How fun to spend a week in Maui with your whole family...it was so fun seeing pictures of all of them! They all looked so happy and fun! I am so happy for you....And jealous too! Let's get together! I want to hear all about where you stayed and what you did, and where you ate, and all of the heavenly details! Love Kate
Can I just say jealous much!
It looks like you guys had a great time!! I'm so happy for you- what a wonderful place to spend time as a family.
Look like you guys were in la la land! I can't wait to talk to you and hear you day by day trip!
So fun for you guys! Loved looking at all of your pics...they were so cute! Glad you had a good time.
PS, sorry about the sheets :)
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys had a great time.
Em
I talked with your mom yesterday and she told me to check out your blog. It looks like you all had a great time. I can't believe how much your little brother looks like the rest of the Calvert Clan! It is very exciting that Amy is engaged. Our best to your whole family. Love ya, The Brockbanks
Post a Comment